Thursday, July 26, 2012

Life is never fair !

I am a frustrated individual and since i dnt knw any other way to vent out my frustration i am blogging. Well i do know how to vent out my frust, by giving ppl looks, by turning the volume on loud, by keeping mum thruout the day, answering in monosyllables, cry out loud etc etc...But today I am in search of a better and a more effective way...I am gonna beat the keyboard and write a blog which will go in circles, which wont have any meaning mostly and basically will be all bitchy...

Nothing seems to go right in Life when u utmost need it....I dnt even know if i should give life any respect and start it with a capital L....let me just say life..

I am 22 yrs old....smart enough to make my decisions...i might go wrong...since am nt the know all...but just once i would love to go wherever i want to....i mean in life..... do whatever i want to....with whoever i want to....i am really tired of all dos and donts....

No comments: