Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gimme my Space !

Space....most commonly used word Today. Everybody wants some. Nobody wants others telling them what to do. Everybody dislikes anybody who takes care of them. Still at the end of the day everybody is looking for a person , the person, who would do that for them. Weird. Ironic. Even arrogant.
Some people intrinsically give everybody their space. Some , fail to do so in spite of trying hard. I am one of these. If I am friends with someone it becomes my responsibility to take care of them , to stop them from doing wrong. I can be pushy,argumentative, encroaching idiot. I don't understand why some people don't like this about me. I like the fact that I care. I cant not care.
But I have to learn to do that. Else I might lose all the people I care for. My loss either way. So now onwards, whenever someone tells me that he has a problem, I am going to keep my mouth shut. Whenever someone doesn't tell me where he is, I am going to shut up and not ask where he is. Whenever someone doesn't want to eat , I wont persuade him to eat. Whenever someone says he doesn't want to do something, anything, I ll let him be. Lets see how this works out. I will give everybody all the space they want.

Your spaced out,
P r a d n y a .

No comments: